Titus SDR, Inc. is an engineering, manufacturing and distributing company of electronic products. The rTablet™ / rTab™ unit design and prototyping has been carried out by the engineering team located in the U.S.A.
Pricing of the rTablet™ is dependent upon features. For details and ordering information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing of the rTab™ is dependent upon features. For details and ordering information, please contact: email@example.com
The design of rTablet™ / rTab™ defined radio receiver started in 2014. It soon became evident that electronic products available on the market could not be modified to incorporate the advanced features requested by potential buyers. This initiated the process of the innovative design of the Titus SDR (Software Defined Radio) unit. The engineering team started with a general purpose computer unit and embedding it in a broadband radio receiver module.
All types of applications, including RF software, could be installed. For example, DRM capabilities could be added as DRM is an open source. Dream Linux app was converted to run under Android mobile operating system.
The Titus rTablet™ / rTab™ being introduced to the market, is a low cost, high performance platform with many RF and PC factory installed applications.
Key feature of rTablet™ / rTab™ is the compatibility with analog (SW, AM, FM) and digital standards (DRM, DRM+, DAB, DAB+, HD). Consequently the market of rTablet™ / rTab™ is global.
rNet™, Bridging the World™, rTablet™, rTab™, and the multi-color wave are registered Trade Marks of Titus SDR, Inc.
- Quad-Core ARM A53 processor @ 1.2
- Android 5+/6+/Remix
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Flash
- 7″ TFT (1024 x 600)
- 5 point capactivie touch panel
- Full color; high brightness
- 5 watt stereo audio
- High capacity Li-poly battery
- Micro-USB OTG Connector
- Optional camera
- Micro-SD Slot
- External function buttons
- Top mounted controls: Volume +/-, Tune, Set
- Built in microphone
- Jack for headphones and external microphone
- Power: +5VDC, World-wide adapaters available
- Actual Size: 290 x 150 x 45 mm (11.4 x 5.9 x 1.8″)
- Molded from rugged ABS plastic
- Base fold into a protective cover for the screen
- Cover has slot allowing listening with screen on
Built in RF Tuner:
- High sensitivity
- Low noise
- WideBand: (100 KHz to 2 GHz)
- Balanced tuned ferrite antenna (MW)
- Built-in Whip
- Jack for external antenna
- Demodulation software for AM, FM, and Digital
- Open source software Radio libraries
- WiFi hotspot
- Filecasting – Share RF broadcasts and files
Titus SDR, Inc.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – USA